HOMECOOKED FOOD & Read more [...]
We are a family run restaurant in the centre of Bridgend established in 2009.
Access us either from the river walkway (accessible from angel street) or and from Queen Street (disabled access).
We serve seasonal dishes, cooked to order by our team of Chefs headed by David Murphy, Owner & Head Chef.
David has previously run 3 AA rosette kitchens in Windsor, London as well as the Cotswolds & has over 30 years experience as a chef.
SUNDAY LUNCH MENU
Please note there are three sittings:
12:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:30pm**
**Please note the 3:30pm sitting is altered to 4:00pm during busy periods e.g. Easter Sunday.
All offers are subject to terms & conditions and can change at the discretion of the management
- Soup of the day with a homemade bread roll.
- Thai Filo Prawns with a sweet chilli dip.
- Chicken liver & smoked bacon pate with toast.
- (V) Tomato, Mozzarella bruschetta with pesto & balsamic dressing.
- (V) Honeydew Melon with fresh berries.
MAIN COURSES (£10.50)
- Roast Welsh beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Roast Leg of Welsh Lamb with mint sauce.
- Roast Turkey with Homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce.
*Please allow 25 minutes as all meals are fresh and cooked to order
- Supreme of Salmon with herb mayonnaise, salad & new potatoes
- (V) Homemade roasted vegetable Lasagne.
- (V) Nut Roast with a Yorkshire pudding and vegetarian gravy
Chef’s selection of vegetables of the day, roast potatoes and new potatoes are served with all main courses.
- Cauliflower cheese or honey roasted parsnips. £1.50
- Peas. £1.00
*Food allergies and intolerances*
Before ordering please speak to a member of our staff about your needs.
* Please note menu choices change on a weekly basis, please contact us for an up to date sunday menu